Get USD31 credit free!

Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Review: Berkeley Hotel Pratunam

Initially I wanted to book Novotel at Platinum Shopping Mall, but the room rate is quite expensive - SGD120 per night. So I was thinking want to book the 1 bedder apartment at Platinum Shopping Mall for SGD80 per night or Berkeley Hotel Pratunam for SGD80 as well. My bf told me hotel still is better than apartment, so I went to book Berkeley Hotel Pratunam instead.

The room is very spacious, so spacious and due to lack of furniture, it seems quite bare. But good for me, because I will have ample space for the shopping bags! *haha*

The bathroom is also quite spacious. I love it especially there is seperate shower cubicle and bath tub. My bf & I can bath in the shower cubicle when we are filling up the bath tub with warm water. So immediately after our shower, we can relax & soak in the bath tub

Location wise, Berkeley Hotel Pratunam is just diagonally from Platinum Shopping Mall. If you still do not know where is it. It is the same stretch of road with Amari Watergate Hotel. Wuth the reasonable pricing, spacious hotel room, good location, I would definitely book with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment