Get USD31 credit free!

Thursday, 10 July 2014

Last week I went for my second visit to TCM Physician Tan Siew Buoy @ NTU. My appointment was 2pm and at 2.30pm, we are still waiting at the reception area. As my bf need to go back to work, we asked the receptionist to inform Dr Tan that we are already waiting for 30mins. Within few minutes, the receptionist called the couple queuing in front of us to go into the room. Finally another 30mins, it is our turn.

First Dr Tan go through the chart which she asked us to plot on our previous appointment. Unfortuntately we forgot to bring the chart, but lucky my hp has ovulation apps that I been using all the while. Hence the data is still available for Dr Tan to review.
 
 
Although I gotten a smiley face (Clearblue Advanced Ovulation kit) on CD14, the apps and Dr Tan determined my actual ovulation is on CD17. Since my bf & I only baby danced on CD14, there is a possibility that we have missed the window. Dr Tan also told us (again) that we need to baby dance alternate day after I got a smiley face from Clearblue Advanced Ovulation kit. For example we get a smiley face on CD14, we need to baby dance on CD14, 15 & 17 to be safe. Oh well, I guess we have to try again next month.
 
After going thru the same set of questions about my health and menses, and feeling my pulse. Then my bf's turn. Dr Tan prescribed another set of powered herbs for my bf & I to drink. And we will see her again in another month.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment