Get USD31 credit free!

Thursday, 14 August 2014

REVIEW: Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, Propolis, 90 Capsules

 
Description
  • Organic Pioneer Since 1995
  • Triple Bee Complex
  • Mega Multi-Nutrients
  • Dietary Supplement
 
This synergistic combination of super whole foods is a mega nutritional complex containing all the vital nutrients naturally occurring for life forming, readily absorbed and utilized by the body.
Y.S. Beekeepers of generations have been dedicated to research and develop the highest quality bee products.
 
 
 
 
 
My bf & I been TTC-ing for 7 months. So while doing my research online, I found that royal jelly, bee pollen and propolis will aid in pregnancy. I bought mine at Iherb. With their competitive pricing and cheap shipping (SGD4 for International Shipping to Singapore), it would be cheaper to get online rather than buying in stores.
 
When I first took it, I feel slight discomfort. Not sure whether I am allergy to bee product, so I reduce the quantity to 1 instead of 2. After taking it for a month, I went back in taking 2 pills. So far so good, there is no discomfort.
 
Then again, I almost finished one bottle but still no good news yet. Most probably I will not continue since I'm taking TCM every alternate days.

4 comments:

  1. sore throat and feeling feverish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, no wonder some friends told me royal jelly is 'heaty'.

      Delete
  2. i think must take from small dosage then gradually increase to normal dosage.

    ReplyDelete