Get USD31 credit free!

Thursday, 18 September 2014

REVIEW: OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go

I'm not really into manicure & pedicure person because I'm not very girly and extremely lazy too. I would rather lie on my bed & daydream or pick up my PS4 controller to game, than to manicure. But recently my cable is down, so weekday evening is kinda bored. Futhermore my workload is quite little nowadays so I decide to buy some manicure supplies and start wasting spending some time & effort to my poor fingers. What I'm going to review is OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go Nail, 0.25-Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) . Obviously not my nail art because it is so novice. It is really good!

 
I think OPI also selling the bottle, but I bought the tube version because it is more convenient for me to bring around (btw my work & home). Next it is also very easy to use. Just gentle press the tube, you can see the oil at the brush. It is not very liquid oil, slightly jelly form so it definitely won't drip out. You can easily brush it around your cuticle and let it absorb into your nails. I also love the smell as it is kinda sweet fruity scent.
 
 
This is how my fingers look at. The most I did is apply hand moisturer every working day (if I remember). I seldom do manicure too, so you can see my cuticle is right where it "suppose" to be. Here the magic, after I apply OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go 1/4 Oz. , I let it dry for few minutes before massage it to the rest of the fingers.
 
 
These are my fingers! Cuticle is gone! I did not use any tools to remove it, just merely apply OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go 1/4 Oz. ! I definitely would buy the bottle one (Opi Avoplex Nail and Cuticle Replenishing Oil, 0.5 Fluid Ounce ) and put it in the office. Just apply once in the morning and it can lasts the entire day.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment