Get USD31 credit free!

Monday 13 August 2012

Was chatting with my colleagues over lunch and we were talking about what we did over the weekend. The weather is getting scorching hot, and I seldom switch on my living room air con, so I have dizzy spells even though I switch on the fan. Since I have dizzy spells, I don’t have mood to do anything. Everything seems to be either spinning or floating, and I was nausea whenever I tried to do something. So I slept the whole day. My colleagues broke into laughter. “the last thing you should do when you are dizzy is sleep!” that was they said. But seriously I cannot do anything!!! One of my colleague tried to be funny, and asked me whether my dogs disrupt my sleep since they will be bored. I answered her truthfully that my dogs also slept thru the day because is too fucking hot to even move a tiny weeny bit! She almost fainted…haha…

But I did achieve something over the week. I have 2 wins over my trades. GBP/USD +2pips (Should be +30pips, but I didn’t close the trade before some big news) and EUR/USD +60pips (YEAH! CLAPS!!) I still recovering from my previous loss and doesn’t have the guts to up the number of lots. So I guess I set myself a leveling up system like all the games I have playing.

Currently, I’m still trading mini lots – 0.2
5 straight wins, I will up to 0.5
10 straight wins, I will up to 0.75
Another 10 straight wins, I will up to 1

My friend told me is mission impossible, and I always be trading mini lots. But as long as is not a lose trade, even it is just +1pip, it is consider a winning trade. My friend remarked “+1pip! You can’t even buy anything with that.” True, but at least I know how to move my stop loss gradually and protect my principle. To me, I don’t expect to earn big buck from forex. As long as my account increase gradually, I would be very very happy girl =) I believe as long as I don’t make losses, protect my principle, set logical risk/profit ratio, my goal would be achievable!

And what else I done over the week? Oh ya, I completed Max Payne 3! Is pretty lame I find. Most of the people died (and he suppose to protect them!) But at least the villain died in the end! And plus point for that! I absolutely love happy ending. I do find the lock aim CMI. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. And I will have a hard time aiming at the target. Love the ending theme song – Tears by Health. Perfect fit for Max Payne!

Let’s see about my plans this week… Hopefully I can get at least 1 win (without any loss) this week.. Need to work on my fundamental analysis because I still sux at it! Weekend will continue gaming – Kingdom of Amalur. Just when I completed Skyrim last month, now is another long RPG game!!! AARRRRGGHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment