Get USD31 credit free!

Monday 14 October 2013

REVIEW: Khao Lah Vista Tour

Actually I want to go Similan island but it was closed. So my diving trip is cancelled. Was browsing which tour to go that is not too exhausting, and I saw James Bond Aqua Safari which seems quite interesting. Khao Lak Vista quoted 2500 baht but when I emailed them, they quoted me baht2300. It is still quite expensive but then again, the price around would be similar. Tripadvisor given them high ranking and the feedbacks seem pretty good. So I decided to book with them.

Below is the itinerary...
 
Me.. On the way to the sea caves and mangroves.. As we are at the Muslim village, there are lotsa cats around. One of them is pregnant and she is pretty friendly. When I walk away after patting her, she follows me for a short while. And that's me and her =)   
 
 
 
Below are the photos we took during the river boat to the sea caves..
  
 
 
 
And after the sea caves trip, we went to the James Bond Island. It is a pretty small island and lotsa Muslim is selling souvenior at a very high price. I don't find anything special about it except the below stone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then we reached the reclining buddha temple. There are many many monkeys around and they absolutely cute. Not to mention agressive as well especially you are holding bananas or peanuts for them. I didnt't know that monkeys also have secret ouch in their mouth like hamsters. Most of them just stuffed the food into their secret pouch in their mouth and later pui out and eat it. The food is exactly the same when they stuffed it in!
  
 
After my tour guide went into the temple,my bf and I followed in. Surprizing the monkeys stop at the entrance and no monkeys enter the temple. I guess they know no food will be given in the temple so no point loiter in there? After my bf & I made our prayers to the reclining buddha, we saw a pair of sister cats. One of them is very possessive of the another. At first they are sleeping one step away from each other. When I start patting one, the other automatically walk towards her and tried to block me for patting her sister. I guess is kinda sweet.
 
 
Then after playing with the cats, I saw an electronical lot drawing. It's pretty new to me because it is the first time I saw an electronical version. Normally you have to take the wooden sticks and shake for a lot. I dont know my lot is consider good or bad. But beside the pregnant with a baby girl, I guess the lot asked me to be contented in what I have. 
 

After the reclining buddha temple, we went to the turtle sanctuary as complimentary. It is much smaller than the one I went in Cherating and they kept the turtles to a year old before releasing to the ocean. I not sure whether their logic would works - by releasing at a year old, the survival rate would be higher.

For our next & last stop before we are sent back to our hotel is a mini secluded waterfall. We stayed there for 10 to 15mins before heading back to our hotel. Generally my bf & I enjoy ourselves. The tour is still kinda expensive even though all the tickets, meals and drinks are already included in the package. But our tour guide Dom is highly professional in his job. Speaks good english, very kind hearted and friendly. I would recommend this tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment