Get USD31 credit free!

Monday 24 February 2014

Lunch at Old Street Bak Tuk Teh at Westgate

After trying Sushi Express, my bf & I decided to try Old Street Bak Tuk Teh just beside Sushi Express. Heard from my colleague that the shop is kinda famous, so I have high expectation for it.
 
When we went in, we are waving around for someone to attend to us. But no one even bothers about us *SERIOUSLY* So my bf walked up to one of the waitress to ask them take order for us. Surprisely, the waitress asked all orders are taken using Ipad which is stored at the table's drawers! At least inform us when we came into the shop, don't just ignore us. Not alot of shops are as high tech as you *roll eyes*.
 
I patiently click here and there using Ipad. It is very user friendly and I doubts anyone would have trouble using it. After 15mins or so, our food is served!
 
The soup is quite yummp. But the ribs are kinda disappointing. The meat is rather dry & stick to the bone. The pig trotter is too fatty for my liking as I prefer leaner ones.
 
Total bill cost us SGD49.90! Which is kinda expensive. If we have ordered the same food at our favourite Bak Tuk Teh @ Lakeside hawker centre, it would costs us around $20. And lakeside hawker centre is tastier than this.
 
Most likely I would not be coming back.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment