Get USD31 credit free!

Friday 20 July 2012

I was running my EA on my demo and saw USD/CHF daily chart. I remember Big Pippin has mention USD/CHF in his daily chart art this week. So to confirm, I went to babypips.com for more information. Big Pippin has pointed out USD/CHF again! 


I went back to my hourly chart, new high is already hit and price is dropping. RSI is dropping and there is a downtrend crossover. Perhaps is a good time for me to sell. There is no news so I guess is all up to technical analysis.

Sold @ 0.98632, S/L @ 0.9900, T/P @ 0.9763

(P.S: Please ignore the dash lines as I running some demo trades)

But sadly there is an increase in buy and push the price all way to the top. Even sadder, the price is ranging around there. *HAIZ* Did I make the wrong entry point again? Perhaps I should wait for EMA 5 to crossover EMA 10 before selling? Hopefully all goes well when trade opens on Monday *PRAY!*



No comments:

Post a Comment