Get USD31 credit free!

Tuesday 26 November 2013

REVIEW: Eggs & Berries

This is one of my bf's favourite hangout for breakfast. The atmosphere is nice and cozy. There is not much crowd and serve my bf's all time favourite. As Christmas is coming, the staffs have decorated the cafe in Christmas theme.


For me, I'm not really a big fan for egg. But I'm definitely a big fan for steak. So I have ordered steak and egg for myself. Comes with 3 pancakes :) The steak can't be compared with those steak house like Morton's. But it definitely taste delicious. As for my bf, he ordered his favourite - Egg Benedict. The 2 egg suppose to be on the ham, but I accidentally push the table. So one of the egg slipped down the ham. Now it seems like crying face instead of sunny face.
 
And last of all, my bf definitely will ordered coffee for his "dessert". I guess he is pretty full that day because he will order coffee and banana crepe.


Eggs & Berries
5 Changi Business Park Central 1
#01-37/38 Changi City Point
Singapore 486038

No comments:

Post a Comment