Get USD31 credit free!

Monday 18 November 2013

Recently there is a rave for Rainbow Cake, so I decide to try baking. I decide to choose Becky Crocker version as it seems pretty straight forward.
 
First I re-shuffle the schedule for the recipe. I took out the shortening and butter to thaw first. Next I mixed first box of Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® vanilla cake mix with 3 colors. After I put the first batch of 3 colors into the oven, I worked on the second Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® vanilla cake mix with the next 3 colors. Hence I saved about 20mins and need not put 1 batch into the refrigerator.
 
 
 
I do not know how to apply frosting and the sugars so I asked my bf to help me. I guess he did a better job than me. After some cleaning up, the cake does look kinda cute. But definitely room for improvement for the decoration. Perhaps I need to sign up course for cake decoration with my bf.
 
 
My bf definitely cannot finish the cake within a week and I don't think cake can last that long. So I gave some to my lil brother and colleague. Next try will be rainbow cupcakes so that I need not decorate the cake with so much frosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment